//super awesome !
sweet owner

Navigation : touch hover image



Diaries Owner Friends Stuff

"I love my life . no matter it is good or bad . cause I know , god is always with me"


Bigfoots!



Twitter!

Nuffnang!




Happy Birthday Greyson Chance !

yeayyy ! woooo ! geeeeeee ! berjumpa lagi harini . hahahahaha . lol . ok . hyper terlebih . I'm so exicted ... why ? because .... TODAY IS GREYSON'S BIRTHDAY ! my one and only . ARHHHHHHHHHHHH !! I don't know why I'm so happy right now ! so I want to say something ..

Dear Greyson Chance , HAPPY BIRTHDAY ! 
may god bless you and your family with happiness .
thank you for everything you have done . 
thank you for being such an inspirational person to us . 
thank you so much for your music . 
you inspired us in many different ways . 
no words could describe how much we love you .
good luck in your career !
we will always support behind you ..
I hope you'll come back to Malaysia soonxx
keep making music . can't wait for your new song ..
and .... 
STAY YOUNG & STAY AMAZING !
I LOVE YOU TO THE MAX ! EVEN MORE !
again
HAPPY "47th" BIRTHDAY GREYSON MICHAEL CHANCE !